You are here
Central Sector Interest Subsidy Scheme, 2009 on Model Education Loan Scheme of IBA
Under this Scheme Interest Subsidy is given during the moratorium period i.e., Course period plus one year on Education Loan taken from the Scheduled Banks under the Model Education Loan Scheme of Indian Banks Association to students belonging to economically weaker sections whose annual parental income is up to Rs. 4.5 Lakh from all sources. The subsidy is allowed for undergoing recognised Professional/ Technical courses in recognised Institutions in India. This subsidy is allowed only once. The Nodal Bank is Canara Bank, Bengaluru.
- Pradhan Mantri Uchchatar Shiksha Protsahan Yojana - Guidelines for the component scheme - "Central Sector Interest Subsidy" (PM-USP CSIS)
- Revised guidelines on Central Sector Interest Subsidy Scheme
- For more details, click here - (1.30 MB)
- Click here for Nodal Bank Information about the Scheme
- Click here for Old Subsidy Enquiry of Loan Applicant at Nodal Bank up to 2014-15
- Click here for Subsidy Enquiry of Loan Applicant at Nodal Bank after 2014-15
Vidya Lakshmi Portal
Vidya Lakshmi Portal is an education Loan Portal managed by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited, Mumbai. Under this, any student can have access to Education Loans. The Portal is linked with Scheduled Banks. The Portal is a gateway to the Banks through which the student can proceed further. The portal has the facility of tracking the Education Loan right from the inception of loan application to the sanction of loan or otherwise.