||Sh. Santosh Kumar Yadav
Additional Secretary (SS-I)
| All Matters under Samagra Shiksha pertaining to
- PM E-Vidya, NDEAR, ICT Component of Samagra Shiksha, Implementation and Monitoring of ODB and all Digital Education Initiatives including Educational Technology of DoSE&L.
- Matters related to Implementation of Samagra Shiksha in States/UTs of J&K, Ladakh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal. Odisha, Bihar, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Karnataka, AP & Telangana
- Appointment of Language Teachers(ALT) Scheme
- Matters relating to COVID-19
- Vidya Amrit Portal
- All Matters under Samagra Shiksha pertaining to:
- Promotion of Sports/Games/Play and Fit India campaign/Yoga in schools.
- Promotion of Reading/Libraries.
- Fundamental duties campaign
- Community mobilization including SMC/SMDC.
- Rastriya Avishkar Abhiyan
- Monitoring of OOMF
- Coordination work of LWE districts with MHA
- Nodal officer for residual work not allotted to anyone relating to the Ministries / Departments of Youth Affairs & Sports, Telecom, AYUSH, Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Housing & Urban Affairs, AYUSH, Mines, Petroleum & Natural Gas, MSDE, MeitY, Science & Technology & Minority Affairs
- Preparation of Annual Fit India - SE report.
- Scheme for Providing Quality Education in Madrasas (SPQEM), Scheme for Infrastructure Development in Minority Institutions(IDMI)
- Content of SHAGUN Repository
- ECCE & Foundational Literacy & Numeracy (Except work related to NCF)
- ADB Projects/ASPIRE
- Coordination of MWCD
| 215-C, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
||Smt. Lamchonghoi Sweety Changsan
Additional Secretary (Institutions)
- Kendriya Vidyalay Sangathan (KVS), Navodaya Vidhyalaya Samiti (NVS), National Council for Education Research and Training (NCERT), Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), All School Boards, Matters relating to Private Schools, including Lawrence & Sanawar School.
- NCF for SE, AE & TE.
- Vice-Chairperson KVS.
- life Skills.
- Manodarpan, Mental Health and Wellbeing.
- Experiential Learning through Rangotasav, Language Festival, Kala Utsav etc.
- Toy based pedagogy.
- Annual report on DoSEL - new initiatives by autonomous bodies.
- Nodal officer for residual work not allotted to anyone relating to the Ministries / Departments of Defence, MSME, Railways, Labour and Employment, Environment, Forest and Climate change and DonER.
- Matters related to Implementation of Samagra Shiksha in Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Nagaland, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim.
| 116-C, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
||Ms. Prachi Pandey
Joint Secretary (Pm Poshan)
- PM Poshan for all States and UTs.
- Vocational Education
- Teachers & Principals: All aspects of teacher education, teacher recruitment and training of untrained teachers.
- National Bal Bhawan (NBB)
- National Awards to Teachers (NAT)
- Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar
- National Foundation for Teacher Welfare (NFTW).
- Health and Nutrition component of Samagra Shiksha.
- Eco and Youth Clubs,
- Gifted/Talented children.
- Pariksha Pe charcha
- Nodal officer for residual work not allotted to anyone relating to the Ministries/ Departments of Higher Education, Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Food Processing Industries, MoH & FW, Information & Broadcasting, Road Transport and Highways, Steel, Textiles, Chemical & Fertilizers, Earth Sciences, Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries, MoSDE, and all work related to MyGov.
| 107A, D Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
||Sh. Vipin Kumar
Joint Secretary (SS-II)
- Samagra Shiksha: Policy & Planning, Including PABs.
- Samagra Shiksha: Finance, Budget.
- Samagra Shiksha: Organising PAB Meetings.
- Samagra Shiksha: Monitoring and evaluation.
- Samagra Shiksha: Initiatives/Programmes under Samagra Shiksha.
- PMS or PRABANDH System.
- Assessment including NAS, School based assessments.
- RTE Act.
- World Bank Project/STARS.
- Matters related to Implementation of Samagra Shiksha in States of Gujarat, UP, Goa, Kerala, TN, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, MP, Haryana, HP, Punjab.
- Learning Outcomes.
- Model Schools.
- Access Including universalisation, out of school children, residential schools and hostels.
- Swachh Vidyalaya Component.
- Externally Aided Projects
- Coordination with SCERTs, DIETs etc.
- Samagra Shiksha matters related to NCERT, NIEPA.
- Matters related to TSG of Samagra Shiksha.
- Coordination of Implementation of NEP and its Implementation plan (QUEST)
- Nodal officer for residual work not allotted to anyone relating to the Ministries / Departments of MoL&J, Drinking Water & Sanitation, Coal, Power, New & Renewable Energy, Panchayati Raj, and Rural Development.
| 103-D, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
||Ms. Archana Sharma Awasthi
- Education for all and Literacy, NILP and all aspects of adult education and literacy
- Coordination & Parliamentary work of department of School Education & Literacy including e-Office, National Component, all reviews by PM, Sectoral Group of Secretaries, etc.
- Monitoring and evaluation
- e-Samiksha, LIMBS, CPGRAMS portals.
- Scheme for Assistance to voluntary Agencies for Education for all and skill Development.
- Directorate of Adult Education (DAE)
- Administration & International Cooperation relating to D/o SE&L.
- Adolescent Education
- Nodal officer for residual work not allotted to anyone relating to the ministries/department of Parliamentary Affairs, DoPT, DARPG, Social Justice and Empowerment, Tribal Affairs, Civil Aviation, Corporate Affairs, External Affairs, Culture and Tourism.
- Preparation of India report on Innovation in TE through NCTE.
| 217-C, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
||Smt. A Srija
- Inclusive Education - (Girls, Differently-abled, SC/ST, etc. including KGBV)
- Vidyanjali Portal.
- Aspirational Districts.
- Finance Commission.
- Budget Announcements
- Coordination work of all UTs administration including coordination with MHA.
- Matters related to Implementation of Samagra Shiksha in UTs of Chandigarh, Delhi, Puducherry, DNH & DD, Lakshadweep, A&N Island.
- All Plans, Economic Analysis & Monitoring of resource allocation for and expenditure on Education.
- Coordination of All Portals in the Department
- Monitoring dashboard for the department.
- Work related to Aadhar, DBT and UIDAI
- Preparation of Inclusion report.
- Nodal officer for residual work not allotted to anyone relating to the Ministries / Department of MHA, Agriculture, & Farmers Welfare, Economic Affairs & 15th Finance Commission, NITI Aayog, Finance & Cooperation..
- Preparation of annual - lndia School Education convergence report by studying Ministries/Departments schemes & Suggesting Convergence
- Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat including Preparation of lndia report on EBSB
- Matters relating to Ease of Doing Business and reducing the burden of compliance
| 107-D, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
||Sh. V Hegde
- Global Index.
- Performance Grading Index
- Analysis of Major Reports related to School Education.
- Coordination work with Ministries concerning data convergence.
- Publications "Examination Results", "Educational Statistics at a Glance", "Selected Information on School Education", Index of service (Education), Production, Population Projection.
- Statistics relating to School Education
- Supply of data to UNESCO Institute of Statistics (UIS) and other International Agencies
- Sustainable Development Goals(SDGs)
- Coordination with other Ministries for education related indices
- Nodal officer for residual work not allotted to anyone relating to the Ministries / Departments of M/o Statistics and Programme Implementation, Ministry of Commerce.
|Room No.1, West Block-II, Wing-VI, R.K. Puram, New Delhi